Monday, May 31, 2010

A new blossom...spring is finally here

It's been quite sometime now since I decided to free myself with my past. I have been clinging onto it since I became aware of my surroundings, memories from childhood to adulthood. Bitter-sweet memories and crazy stuff. Now that would be some accounting...

How do you really let go of the past? How do I start anew? Can I forget everything that has happened? Have I had enough of all these? Have I learned from all my mistakes?


I never knew how to answer all my questions or if I really want to stop and think off answers. I've always been so proud not letting emotions overcome me. As a defense I've devised this facade that I thought would protect me, and help me sort out things.Then came the denial stage...followed by delusions and betrayal. All along I felt pain, confusion and distraught.


But somehow everything turned around in a blink of an eye... it happened so fast I was caught myself enjoying the happiness and contentment I am experiencing right now. I have decided to take a step towards a new life, I renewed my Faith wit God, keep constant check on my moral values, mistakes and started to lead my 3 kids too. Doing volunteer services for the church and attending extra activities involving Christians like us. It's not as if I am not encountering problems anymore, but it's quite a fact that each of us will always be tested but for now I can safely say, we are happy and living by God's grace.


How would you like to follow my story... encounters and meetings, i'll be a nice affternoon diary accounting my new life

No comments:

Post a Comment